Transfer Expenditures

On this page:

Learn how to transfer different types of expenditures including payroll and other than personal service expenditures, as well as requesting information on unidentifiable charges.


The procedures and guidelines for transferring an expenditure differ depending on the type of expenditure and also the account number that the original expense resides on. Please select the appropriate section below to learn more about transferring expenditures.

Contact an Expert

Transferring Payroll

avatar of Molly McCarthy.

Molly McCarthy

State Accounting and Financial Reporting

Financial Management

Phone: 716-645-2004


Transferring Other than Personal Serivce, Expenditure Detail

Diane Walton.

Diane Walton

IFR, Revenue Accounting and Treasury Management

Financial Management

Phone: 716-645-2603


Related Forms, Training and Links