Requesting a Service

On this page:

Faculty and staff can submit a work order or other request for service or maintenance for UB's non-residential facilities.

Am I Authorized?

Ask your supervisor if you may make a request for your unit.

Immediate Service

Call Customer Service at 716-645-2025. Staff is available 24 hours a day.

Residential Requests

For example Ellicott Complex, Governors, Hadley Village, South Lake Village, Goodyear.

Related Request Forms

Services Available

Billing Examples

Select a specific service from the list:

Or browse all the billing examples: