- Review your personal information for accuracy and make corrections as needed. Some sections are required while others are optional.
- Complete the following information in your profile and click Save after each section.
Name — Pre-Populated
- Your First and Last Name are pre-populated from your UB Human Resources (HR) record.
- It is required you add your Middle Name, or check the box No Middle Name.
- If any part of your name is incorrect, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Information — Pre-Populated
Work Address — Optional
- It is optional to enter your work address.
Home Address — Required
- Although the fields are not required, be sure to verify your home address and update as needed.
Contact Information — Required
- It is requried to enter your Work Phone and Home Phone numbers.
- If you do not have a home phone, enter your cell phone number instead.
- Register Mobile Devices — Recommended
It is recommended to register your mobile devices to receive text message alerts about flight delays, cancellations and potential risks in your travel area. To register a mobile device:
- Click Add a new device.
- Enter a Device Name and select the Device Type.
- Choose the correct country code from the dropdown and enter your Mobile Phone Number.
- Click the checkboxes Primary Mobile Phone and I agree.
- Click OK, then click Save.
Email Addresses — Required
- Your @buffalo.edu email address is pre-populated in your profile. Although it is not marked as required, you must verify your email address so you can:
- Click Verify to verify your email address (Figure 2):
- A code will be sent to your email address. It may take several minutes to arrive in your inbox.
- When you receive the email, copy the code.
- Return to your profile. Paste the code into the Enter Code box, then click OK.
Emergency Contact — Optional
- It is optional to enter your emergency contact's information.
- If their address is different from yours, uncheck the box Address same as employee.
Travel Preferences — Recommended
- If you are a frequent traveler, it is recommended to enter your air, hotel and car rental preferences.
- However, entering travel preferences may limit your results when you search for travel reservations inTrip Search.
- If you participate in Frequent-Traveler or Advantage Programs, click Add a Program.
- TSA Secure Flight — Required
- It is required to enter your Gender and Date of Birth even if you do not plan on traveling.
- Enter your TSA pre-check number if you have one.
- International Travel: Passport and Visas — Recommended
- If you are a frequent traveler, it is recommended to enter your international travel information.
Assistants and Travel Arrangers — Optional
- This is optional. Click Add an assistant to add assistants and travel arrangers who will be given access to perform travel functions on your behalf.
Credit Cards — Optional
- This is optional. Click Add a Credit Card to add a credit to your profile that you can use to purchase travel reservations.