Phones (VoIP)

Available to: Faculty, staff, SAs, GAs

Learn how to use your UB phone to hold and transfer calls, start a  conference call, manage voicemail, redirect calls to your cellphone and more.

Help docs

YouTube videos

8800 Series Basics

Quick Start guides

8832 Series

Common questions

Can the name be changed for Student Assistants (SAs) and Graduate Assistants (GAs)?

Yes. Request your IT staff set up an ITORG exception account for this purpose.

How can I learn about telephone technology for the visually or hearing impaired?

See also

Still need help?

Contact the UBIT Help Center.