Applies to: iOS 11.3.1 and higher
- Tap Settings
- iPhone: Scroll down to Mail
- iPad: Scroll down to Accounts & Passwords
- Tap Add Account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address, and configure the Description however you would like (default is Exchange).
- Tap next, and you will get a prompt to Configure Manually, or to Sign In. Choose Sign In*
- You will be redirected to a Microsoft site where you will enter your email.
- A UB-branded site will open, enter your UBIT password.
- Authenticate with Duo.
- Once the authentication is completed, it should bring you to the data you want to sync. Be sure to UNCHECK the Contacts option, as this might overwrite your iPhone contacts.
- Tap next, and adding the mailbox should be complete.
* If you receive the error, "Exchange Account - Unable to verify account information" after clicking Sign in, try the following steps:
- Open a web browser
- Go to login.microsoftonline.com
- Sign out
- Return to the mail set up