Faculty and Staff Going Abroad

Faculty and staff going abroad are eligible (but not required) to enroll into the medical evacuation and repatriation plan, or the comprehensive insurance offered through UnitedHealthcare Student Resources from UB/SUNY.

Please print and complete the appropriate enrollment forms. Please email completed form to receive the payment link via UB's Student Life Store.



Need Help?

For help understanding and navigating the health insurance process.

1 Capen
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-2100

Phone: (716) 645-3036