Crime Reporting

If you know about a crime or any suspicious activity, please report it as soon as possible. Telling an authority about crimes and suspicious activity helps keep you and other members of the UB community safer.

On this page:

Campus Reporting

Campus Residents

If you live on campus, you can also report a crime or suspicious activity to your Resident Advisor (RA) or Community Assistant (CA).

Off Campus Reporting

Off campus residents should contact their local law enforcement agency.

Survivor of an Unwanted Sexual Experience?

If you or someone you know needs support dealing with the emotional, physical or legal challenges of surviving a sexual assault or other unwanted sexual experience, we can help you.