Certify Your Enrollment — First Time

Whether you are an incoming student, current student or transfer student, you must take steps when you first start at UB to ensure that you receive your VA educational benefits.

About Certification

The certifying official at UB Veteran Services certifies your academic status. The VA then determines if you are eligible for benefits. Students coming to UB for the first time (either as incoming freshmen or as transfer students), as well as continuing students who are receiving VA benefits for the first time, must do the following:

Need Help?

University at Buffalo
321 Student Union, North Campus
Buffalo, NY 14260

Phone: (716) 829-5586