Benefits for Veterans

At UB, we know it’s not always easy to deal with the paperwork involved with your VA benefits. We’re here to help answer all of your questions and guide you through the process, so you can focus on your classes.

  • Certify Your Enrollment
    Whether you are an incoming student, current student or transfer student, you must take steps when you first start at UB to ensure that you receive your VA educational benefits.
  • Receiving Your VA Benefits
    How much will you get? When will you receive the funds? Will you get your benefits during breaks? We’re here to help you understand what you can expect.
  • Changes to Your Schedule, Enrollment Status or Personal Information
    If you change your academic schedule, enrollment status or personal information, it is your responsibility to submit the required forms and inform the Veteran Services office.
  • When Your VA Benefits Change
    You must notify Veteran Services if you are notified by the VA about a change in your benefits, if you exhaust your benefits, or if you receive a debt letter from the VA.