When Your VA Benefits Change

You must notify Veteran Services if you are notified by the VA about a change in your benefits, if you exhaust your benefits, or if you receive a debt letter from the VA.

How Changes In Your Benefits Can Affect You

Some of these changes may affect the amount of benefits you receive. Please note that the law prohibits payment of VA benefits for a course if you withdraw or resign from it, or for a course you completed if you received a grade that will not be used in computing requirements for graduation. UB is required to promptly report any change in enrollment, or receipt of a non-punitive grade, that affects the receipt of VA educational benefits.

If you are involuntarily activated, please contact the Veteran Services office for our official policy.

Need Help?

University at Buffalo
321 Student Union, North Campus
Buffalo, NY 14260

Phone: (716) 829-5586