Lost Key/Swipe Card Problems

student swiping u b card to get access to a building.

If you lose your key or your swipe card isn't working, please report it as soon as possible, so we can fix the problem (and, for lost keys, change your locks if needed). 

Locked Out?

Any resident advisor or apartment staff member can let you in. Apartment residents can also contact the community assistant at the number posted in your community building. You must have proper identification and be the legal resident in order to be let in.