Operating System: Windows and Mac
Applies To: UB faculty and staff
Last Updated: March 16, 2020
1. Locate your video at ub.hosted.panopto.com.
2. To access the results of a quiz, click the Settings icon.
3. On the left, click the Quiz Results tab to display the results. From this tab, you can see Quiz Results Summary which shows:
- The total number of correct answers and questions
- The percentage correct for each quiz
- More detailed view of results by clicking Section
- Expand each user to see individual question answers
Are fill in the blank questions auto graded?
- Yes, auto graded
- You can enter many different answer options for each blank for example: The _rain|reign|rein_ in Spain falls _in|on|upon_ the plain.
- Panopto ignores case and leading and trailing spaces when determining the correct answer.
- There is no partial credit for multiple blanks; if a student gets one wrong the question is marked wrong.
For multi-select questions, is there partial credit?
No, if a student does not get all the answers the question is marked wrong.
What happens when there are multiple quizzes in one video?
- All answers are recorded for each quiz. Download the “Detailed results by section” report to see the details for each viewer on each quiz question.
- If a student does not complete all quizzes in a video the partial results will appear in the Panopto portal, but the results will not be passed to UBlearns grade center