Operating System: Windows and Mac
Applies To: UB faculty and staff
Last Updated: November 27, 2017
1. Find the session you would like to add your slide deck within, and click Edit.
2. On the left-hand side find the Slides tab.
3. Select Add a presentation and browse to your PowerPoint file and hit OK.
4. Once your deck has been uploaded, click the Plus icon to start manually adding in slides. You will see a new stream appear within your editor.
5. Click anywhere within the new stream to add the slide in at the selected time stamp.
6. To remove a PowerPoint slide deck from the session, click the Trash Can icon from the Slides tab.
Optionally, you can choose the slide, then use the Edit icon to the right of the slide and manually adjust the time within the video you want to place the video.