When you attempt to access a protected UB service (like HUB or UBmail), you will be asked to enter your UBITName and password, and then to use a Duo verification method.
1. When prompted, log in with your UBITName and password
2. The Duo verification method you last used will appear. For instance, if you last used a Duo Push, you will see:
3. To select a different verification method, click the Other options link and select from the other options (depending on your affiliation your options may vary):
4. You may be asked if the browser you are using can be trusted. If you are on a personal device that you do not share with others, select Yes, trust this browser. This will reduce the number of times you need to verify your UBITName login with Duo*.
* “Yes, trust browser” is a setting that gets saved in your browser's cookies If you use a different computer or browser, or clear your cache and cookies, you will need to verify your identity with Duo. Never use the feature on public or shared devices.