The Concur mobile app complements the desktop site and fully integrates the expense management process.
Use the app to make travel reservations, create expense reports, and take pictures of your receipts and automatically turn them into expenses.
When you log in to the app, you are brought to the home screen:
- Tap Trips to view your upcoming trips.
- Tap Expenses to view or edit your existing expenses.
- Tap Expense Reports to create, edit, review or submit an expense report.
- Tap Approvals to approve expense reports if you are an approver.
- Tap Requests to manage your request authorizations.
There are 4 buttons at the bottom of the home screen:
1. Tap Book to make travel reservations.
- Tap the flight, hotel, car or train icon to search and book reservations.
2. Tap ExpenseIt to open your mobile device’s camera.
- Take pictures of your paper receipts or upload images from your camera roll.
- Receipt images are automatically analyzed and categorized as expenses and will appear in the Available Expenses library in your profile.
- Click the expenses to review, edit or move them to an expense report.
3. Tap Create to create a mobile expense.
- Saved expenses will appear in the Available Expenses library in your profile.
4. Tap Mileage to enter a personal car mileage expense.
- Add the mileage expense to a new or existing expense report.