College Work-Study Student Transfer or Change Request

College work-study supervisors manage transfer and changes for their students.

College work-study students may work for one department at a time.

Using Firefox with PDF forms?

Make Adobe Acrobat the reader.

Completing the Form

  1. Read through all pages of the document to find specific instructions, if any
  2. Enter requested information into the form
  3. Print the form
  4. Get required signatures
  5. Scan a copy of the signed form for your records
  6. Upload the original, completed, signed form to HR's secure Box folder:

Form Facts

Form Type: Downloadable, PDF document

Requirements: Adobe Reader

Updated: 3/21/2008

Owner: Human Resources