• Bicycle Registration Form
    Register your bike to help deter theft, recover your bike if it’s impounded or stolen, and store it for free during the winter.
  • Construction Permit
    Contractor permits are issued to construction workers that cannot park on the construction sites. Contractors must first acquire a permit authorization letter from their university contact scheduling the work that is to be emailed or faxed to Parking and Transportation Services. The authorization dictates the number of permits the contractor is allowed to purchase during the duration of their project.
  • Departmental Request for Special Event Parking and Transportation
    The Parking and Transportation Services office can help you arrange for parking and transportation for special events and meetings on campus. Advance notice is required, and there may be a fee for some of these services. All special events will be planned with the least possible disruption to university students, faculty and staff.
  • Guest Permits
    UB departments and UB affiliates can request single-day or multi-day parking permits for their guests. 
  • Lost or Stolen Permit Replacement
    People with specialized permits may request a replacement permit if their hang tag has been lost or stolen. UB students, faculty and staff use virtual parking permits, so there is no need to request a replacement permit. 
  • Apply for a Parking Permit
    UB uses License Plate Recognition (LPR).  Your license plate is your virtual permit to park. UB students, faculty, staff and vendors need to register their license plate(s) to park in many areas on campus. You can apply for a parking permit through the Parking and Transportation E-Business Center.
  • Recreation Permit
    Recreation permits are issued to individuals who pay to use athletic facilities on the North and South Campus. Recreation members must first acquire their recreation membership and then complete Recreation Permit.

Have a Question or Comment?