Teachers' Retirement System (TRS) Member Name or Address Change (GRE-50)

State employee applies to change personal information for TRS pension.

Using Firefox with PDF forms?

Make Adobe Acrobat the reader.

Completing the PDF Form

  1. Read through all pages of the document to find specific instructions, if any
  2. Enter requested information into the form
  3. Print the form
  4. Get required signatures
  5. Scan a copy of the signed form for your records
  6. Send the original, completed, signed form to:         

New York State Teachers' Retirement System
10 Corporate Woods Drive
Albany, NY 12211-2395


In order for us to change your name on our files, we require the following be included with this form:


1. The original Marriage Certificate, Certified Copy of Court Order or Divorce Decree stating legal change of name, which will be reviewed and returned.




2. A copy of one of the above documents and a copy of your Driver's License, Passport, Military I.D. or Social Security card issued using your new name.

Need Help Completing the Form?

Lissa Jasinowski.

Lissa Jasinowski

Assistant Director

Benefits and Work Life Balance

Phone: (716) 645-4488

Email: lmt22@buffalo.edu

Form Facts

Form Type: Downloadable, PDF document

Requirements: Adobe Reader

Updated: 03/2010

Owner: New York State Teachers' Retirment System