Radioactive Materials/Radiation Producing Equipment Authorization for Associate Investigator

An Associate Investigator uses this application for authorization to work under the direction of a Principal Investigator (PI) who has a radioactive materials or radiation producing equipment permit.

To request authorization to use open sources of radioactive material, sealed radioactive sources or radiation producing machines as a individual (technician, faculty or staff) working under the supervision of and directly responsible to a Principal Investigator, you must:

Need Help Completing the Form?

EHS avatar.

Environment, Health & Safety Radiation Safety

Service Building, 220 Winspear Ave.

Phone: 716-829-3281


Form Facts

Form Type: Formstack

Requirements: Web browser

Updated: 02/01/2022

Owner: EH&S Radiation Safety