Radioactive Materials Authorization (for PI)

To request authorization to use radioactive material as a Principal Investigator (PI) at the University at Buffalo, you must:

Need Help Completing the Form?

Send email, phone or submit a question

EHS avatar

Environment, Health & Safety Radiation Safety

Service Building, 220 Winspear Ave.

Phone: 716-829-3281


(We'd like to respond to you.)

Form Facts

Form Type: Formstack document

Requirements: None

Updated: 06/22/2017

Owner: EH&S Radiation Safety