Little Victor stickers are reserved for use exclusively on social media to build pride within our community. Usage of these stickers are tightly regulated by University Communications and should always be used in accordance with these guidelines:
- SOCIAL ONLY: Little Victor social stickers are reserved for use in social media content as well as the UB chatbot, and should not be extended into other applications, such as websites, merchandise or printed collateral, unless granted prior approval by University Communications.
- SECONDARY BRAND REFERENCE: Official university social media accounts and Student Association-recognized clubs that utilize Little Victor stickers must include the full ‘University at Buffalo’ name on their social profile, handle or username.
- GIPHY STICKERS: Many of our Little Victor stickers are also accessible via the university GIPHY account, which feeds various social networks’ GIF repositories, including Instagram stories stickers. To utilize approved Little Victor GIPHY stickers on your Instagram story content, open your story and tap on ‘create.’ Then click on the ‘sticker’ button and type ‘ubuffalo’ into the search bar.
- Note: GIPHY stickers are available to any user on social media and contain a secondary brand reference.
- DO NOT MODIFY: University Communications is responsible for creating and managing Little Victor social stickers. Always use the provided artwork without modification. Do not add to, remove from, adjust or alter the elements in any way.
- IN CONTEXT: Little Victor social stickers must never be used in association with questionable or explicit content or content that disparages the university.
Official UB social media accounts, as well as student clubs recognized by UB’s Student Association, can complete the form below to request a copy of the Little Victor stickers to create branded social media content:
If you have questions or suggestions for additional versions of the Little Victor stickers, contact the UB Social team.