The project prioritization and reporting processes are is a collaborative effort that brings together the VPCIO area and university partners. Its purpose is to align IT priorities with university objectives, promote project awareness and foster engagement on project priorities.
The IT Portfolio Advisory Committee includes representatives from functional leadership and the VPCIO area. The committee will:
- Consider input from administrative and academic leadership, Faculty Senate, Student Leadership, and IT Leadership
- Review inventory of top VPCIO projects for status
- Review incoming requests for top projects
- Ensure accuracy of project priority order, time frame, resourcing, and alignment
- Address discrepancies and escalate issues to the Data Governance Council
- Recommend project priority, time frame, resourcing, alignment, and policy to the Data Governance Council