If you are interested in joining the incubator program, we'd like to hear from you.
Companies applying for membership in the incubator will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Be a scalable, technology-based startup affiliated or looking to affiliate with one of the Innovation Hub partners:
- University at Buffalo
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute
- Kaleida Health
- Jacobs Institute
- No affiliation? You may still submit an inquiry form; a staff member will contact you to discuss developing an affiliation.
- A strong business model that demonstrates a well-defined potential market, with an opportunity for the startup to achieve positive cash flow and a sustainable advantage in the marketplace.
- Founders commitment to the development of the startup
- The willingness of the startup founders to learn and share in the incubator environment
- Potential to create new jobs
- The adequacy of the start-up funds that are readily available
- The applicant's experience
- The impact of the startup’s activities on existing incubator clients