Operating System: All
Applies To: UB instructors
Last Updated: August 11, 2021
1. Press Internal PC on the left-hand side of the touch panel.
2. Locate the DVD drive in the Teaching Station computer.
3. Insert the DVD into the drive.
4. Double-click the Play DVD icon on the desktop to launch the media player.
5. Use the controls in the media player application for play, pause and fast forward.
For help digitizing personally created VHS content, contact the Office of Curriculum, Assessment and Teaching Transformation (CATT).
If a VHS tape was purchased commercially, the content is protected by copyright law and you must first try to locate an existing, legally available digital copy before attempting to create your own. The UB Libraries manage physical and streaming collections of content.