Operating System: All
Applies To: UB instructors
Last Updated: August 14, 2020
Document cameras come in different types, and all types are controlled by the touch panel. The three most common are:
Please make sure you have entered your combination in the Teaching Station and have turned on the Projector.
- Press Document Camera on the left-hand side of the touch panel.
- Lift the arm or press Power On to turn on the Document Camera.
- Use controls located on the head of the camera for devices located on the teaching station. For cameras mounted in the ceiling, use touch screen controls located on the Crestron interface.
- In most locations, Auto Focus is on by default and can be beneficial, however, for best result allow the document camera to focus on your document first and then turn Auto Focus off. The camera will remain focused on the document and not on your hand or pen as you write or point.
- Use the Zoom wheel or the Zoom In and Zoom Out controls to adjust the size of the image.
- Press Power Off to turn off the Document Camera.
- Please rotate the camera back and/or fold down when done using.