Set up your Windows device to automatically connect to eduroam, UB’s secure, preferred Wi-Fi network.
Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Applies To: UB students, faculty, staff, researchers
Last Updated: June 1, 2022
1. Click the Wi-Fi icon in your system tray in the lower right corner of your screen and select UB Connect from your available Wi-Fi networks
2. Open your web browser and go to connect.buffalo.edu
3. Click Start Connection Wizard
4. Click Configure and Connect
5. Click Save File
6. In the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, click the File Explorer icon.
7. Click Downloads
8. Click WiFi_University_at_Buffalo.exe
9. If you see a popup asking to install the app, select Allow
10. Click Next
11. Enter your UBITName and UBITName Password in their respective fields
12. Once the status bar is complete, click Done
Install the latest Windows 10 updates on your device (see how) before using Wi-Fi at UB.