Operating System: iOS
Applies To: UB students, faculty, staff, researchers
Last Updated: May 26, 2016
1. Select Settings > Wi-Fi
2. Make sure Wi-Fi is switched to on (it should show green)
3. Select UB Connect or UB Wireless network from your available Wi-Fi networks.
4. Open your Web browser, if it doesn't open automatically. Go to a non-UB page (such as amazon.com).
5. When your Web browser opens and the splash screen
6. Check I accept the terms of the End-User License Agreement and tap Start.
7. Tap Close.
8. On the Install Profile, tap Install at the top of the window.
9. Enter your passcode if prompted.
10. On the Warning, tap Install at the top of the
11. On the Install Profile confirmation window, tap Install.
12. Enter your UBITName immediately followed by
@buffalo.edu, then tap Next at the top of the
13. Enter your UBITName password, then tap Next at the top of the window.
14. Tap Done at the top of the window.
15. Select eduroam from the list of available networks.
You are now connected.
Once you set up eduroam Wi-Fi, you're automatically able to use
it at hundreds of universities and colleges around the world, in
addition to UB. No extra steps required.