Access your (powered-on) work computer from home to use its programs and files.
For administrative access to HUB, please use Cisco Secure Client.
Operating system: Macintosh 10.12+ (home computer) to Windows 7+ (work computer)
1. On your home Mac, download the free Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 from the Mac App Store
2. Click the Microsoft Remote Desktop Menu (top left of your screen) and then select Preferences or Settings
3. Click the Gateways tab
4. Click + in the bottom left corner
5. Fill in the fields as follows:
6. Click Add and close the Preferences window:
1. Have your default Duo-enabled device close by to verify you login during the last step
2. Add the connection:
1. From the main Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 window, double click on the new connection you just created (the "Friendly Name" you gave will be shown; we used MyUB PC in the example above)
2. A window will open showing Connecting ... (it may take several moments to connect)
3. If prompted to log in, use the following:
4. Since RD Gateway requires two-factor authentication, you must approve login from your default Duo-enabled device. The Mac screen will not prompt you – Please check your default Duo device.