- There is no risk of your check being lost or stolen in the mail
- You don’t have to go to the bank to cash or deposit it
- Funds for direct deposit participants will be available sooner when a refund is generated
Funds should be available within 2 business days from the time the direct deposit refund is initiated, depending on your financial institution.
Please refer to our Enroll in Direct Deposit training guide for step by step instructions.
You can make any changes to your direct deposit by logging into your HUB Student Center. Click on Billing / Payments and then click on Payment Options. You will then be brought into QuikPAY where you can click on Student Choice Refunds in the menu.
Once you are logged into Student Choice Refunds:
- Click the Edit Refund Method link to edit your direct deposit account information.
- You will be prompted to manage mobile alerts. You may check both boxes if you so choose, but you must check the Confirm Your Identity By Text box in order to proceed. Enter in your 10 digit mobile phone number and click Save. If you do not wish to confirm your identity by text, click Save and you will receive an email with your verification code instead.
- If you checked both boxes, you should receive two text messages: 1. “You are now enrolled to receive SMS notifications from Student Choice Refunds. To unenroll, reply SCRSTOP to this message.
2. “To edit your refund method, enter the Authentication Code XXXXX on Authentication page in Student Choice Refunds or reply SCRSTOP to stop receiving text messages from SCR". If you chose not to enroll in mobile alerts, you should receive an email stating the following: "You have requested to edit your refund method. In order to proceed, please enter this code on the Authentication page of Refunds: XXXX". Enter the Authentication Code received via text or email in the blank box under Authorization Code and click Submit.
- Click the Remove Refund Method link to remove your direct deposit account information.