Students who wish to be considered for resident tuition should review the eligibility requirements, and complete a residency application if they feel they are eligible.
Use the following checklist as a guide during the residency process:
1. Start your online residency application now. Once completed, be sure to click the “Send me my application to complete” button.
2. Your application and instructions will be emailed to your UB email address.
3. Print your application and complete all necessary fields. Your application must also include all required documentation listed on your emailed application. Pay attention to other special instructions such as application submission deadlines and notarization requirements.
4. Mail or drop off application packet to:
Student Accounts at 1 Capen
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260
5. Your submission date for your application is the date the signed application packet is received in the office of Student Accounts.
6. Student Accounts will send a confirmation email to your UB email address once we receive your application packet. Further instructions will follow after your application and documentation has been reviewed.
Form Type: HTML, Formstack
Requirements: Web browser
Updated: May 2020
Owner: Student Accounts