UB CGHE is a scholarly community with an aim to improve people’s lives around the world.
To become a leader of community-driven, university-based transformational change, we bring together scholars in health sciences and Architecture, Planning, Engineering, and other cross-synergizing disciplines (APEX) to:
- Advance foundational science to develop innovative, low-cost solutions to improve health equity
- Develop innovative solutions to overcome socio-cultural barriers to optimal health and well-being
- Build and sustain relationships with and contribute critical guidance to policy-making organizations to improve global health equity
- Improve the dissemination of equity-promoting practices of implementation organizations
- Demonstrate impact through projects that improve the health and well-being of target communities
- Train students to develop the expertise to work effectively in interdisciplinary teams and to contribute to research, engagement and implementation activities that advance global health equity
Our solution-oriented, transdisciplinary approach seeks to contribute forward-thinking approaches to promote health equity across the globe.