UB faculty have connections all over the world, and these relationships present exciting opportunities for high-impact experiential learning. The Global Partner Studio (GPS), a suite of innovative programs and resources, catalyzes new opportunities with an emphasis on pedagogical innovation, student learning, and community impacts.
- Inaugural GPS Institute. This year’s Institute, to be held Oct. 1-5, will focus on catalyzing collaboration around health, social innovation and STEM education, with partners from Ghana, Jamaica, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. Our international partners will visit UB for a week of high-impact sharing, collaboration and capacity building related to pedagogical innovation and experiential learning.
- Consultations. ELN staff are available to share best practices and support for a wide range of experiential learning opportunities.
- Independent study courses. Interested in providing elective credit to students working on special projects under your mentorship? Contact Christina Heath to discuss possibilities through the ELN.
- Virtual study abroad. Interested in transforming a traditional study abroad experience into a virtual opportunity for students? Contact Mara Huber to discuss our resources and support.
- Global Collaboration Digital Badge. Have your students taken part in a collaborative global project? Would you like to create a new global learning opportunity for students? Check out our Global Collaboration Digital Badge or request a consultation at email@example.com.
If you would like to start collaborating with the Global Partner Studio (GPS), click one of the buttons below!