Bullseye powered by Handshake is the ultimate job and internship tool to find the right candidate for your department. But first, you'll need to create an On-Campus Employer Account.
Before starting the process of creating an On-Campus Employer account, please answer if you have ever taken a class at UB.
Good news! Since you've taken a class at UB, you may already have a live student/alumni account in Bullseye powered by Handshake. To post jobs and internships in Bullseye powered by Handshake, you'll need an on-campus employer account too.
Please follow these special written instructions and images on how to create a Handshake password that will give you access to an employer account.
1. Open up a new Google Chrome browser window (or a new tab).
2. Go to Bullseye powered by Handshake.
This process works best when using Google Chrome browser.
3. Click on the sign in with your email address text that's under the blue University at Buffalo Sign On button.
6. Click on Or log in using your Handshake credentials underneath the big blue University at Buffalo Sign On button.
7. Click Forgot your password text next to the blue Sign In button. ** Trust us, this will allow you to set up a Handshake password which you'll need in the future.
8. Again, please enter your UB email address into the text box
9. Then, click the blue Reset Password button.
11. Look for a Password Reset Request email sent from Handshake (firstname.lastname@example.org). This may take a few minutes to show up in your inbox. If you don't see it within an hour, please check your junk or spam mail.
12. Follow the email instructions and click the Reset My Password link in your email.
15. What's Next. Now that you've created a Handshake password, you can create an employer account to post your on-campus jobs and internships.