Bullseye powered by Handshake is an online service that makes it easy for UB students and alumni to connect with employers. If you are looking for a job or internship — or you have a position to fill — we encourage you to login and start managing your search today.
Post jobs, internships and view resumes to get the right candidate for your department, all in Bullseye powered by Handshake.
1. Login to Bullseye powered by Handshake as an Employer.
2. Click on Post a Job on your home page dashboard.
3. Begin to fill out all four (4) sections of the form, clicking NEXT in between each section. *See tips below to help you maximize your job/internship posting.
4. Once you have completed filling out your job posting, click CREATE.
5. Next, add the NACE Career Readiness Competency label(s) to the posting. You can do this by clicking the “Select a label” down arrow located on the right side of screen. Select all the NACE Career Readiness Competencies that apply to this position.
6. Finish by reviewing job/internship posting to make sure everything is correct. **Hint: When reviewing job posting, click ⭐FAVORITE JOB. This will make it even easier to locate your job again.
More questions about how to use Bullseye powered by Handshake? Here are some video tutorials to get started.
Good News! You already have a live student/alumni account in Bullseye powered by Handshake. Follow these special instructions on how to create and get access to an on campus employer account.
Bullseye powered by Handshake is the ultimate job and internship tool to find the right candidate your department. But first, you'll need to create an On Campus Employer Account.
Note: This process works best when using Google Chrome browser.
Once you have created a Handshake password, you can begin setting up your employer account by:
A message will prompt you to enter the password for the Student account that's associated with your email address. Just re-enter your Handshake password that you just created and click the blue Sign Up button.
Once you received your Email Confirmation email from Handshake,
You’ll receive a message whether you are approved or pending. You must be approved before being able to post a job or internship. This may take up to 24-36 hours to get approved.
Powerful applicant filtering
Narrow down potential hires to the best fits through our advanced filter options.
Job Fair Registration
Register for the On Campus Job Fair in late August, and double your applicate pool for the fall semester.
Direct student messaging
See a student you like? Contact students directly through Bullseye powered by Handshake.
Need a quick start to your experiences? Access the how-to tutorials to find with videos and articles that will help you get started.
Having trouble logging in? Submit a help request below.