While checking out, click the Accounting Codes tab at the left of the screen (Figure 1).
In the Accounting Codes section, click edit (Figure 2).
Depending on the funding source, refer to the following instructions for how to enter State, Research Foundation (RF), or UBF Foundation (UBF) funds.
1. In Account Source, click Select from all values. In the dropdown menu, choose UBF-UB Foundation-Remember to Change the Bill To Address, then click Save (Figure 5).
2. Click edit in the UB Foundation section (Figure 6).
3. In the UBF-Fund field, do not type directly in the field. Instead, click Select from all values (Figure 7).
4. It is not required to complete the Account String field; UBF Accounts Payable will complete this field for you. However, if you know what the account string is, you have the option to enter it by clicking Select from all values (Figure 9).
5. Click Save to save the accounting code and close the field (Figure 11).
6. After completing the UBF accounting code, click the Billing tab at the left of the screen (Figure 13).
7. In the Bill To section, click edit (Figure 14).
8. To choose a different address, select click here (Figure 15).
9. Click the checkbox Save this address for future use to save it for next time. Click Update to save the UBF - BillTo address (Figure 17).
10. Review the completed UBF Bill To address (Figure 18).