Operating System: All
Applies To: UB instructors
Last Updated: August 14, 2020
A USB shortcut is also available on the desktop for your use.
1. Press Internal PC on the left side of the Crestron touch panel.
2. Locate the USB port on the computer in the Teaching Station.
3. Insert the USB drive into the USB port.
4. Click the folder icon in the task bar on the desktop and click on the mapped USB drive to view its contents.
4. When you are done, to eject the USB drive, select the USB drive, right click and select Eject.