- Implementation will take place through already existing governance structures to the greatest degree possible
- Implementation for most of the recommendations is in progress.
- In addition to existing recommendations, the Graduate School is promoting holistic admissions at the PhD level, with goal of ensuring each program engages in admissions best practices to avoid unconscious bias.
- UB Curriculum is coordinating consideration of changes to the Diversity Learning Objectives to align with the new SUNY General Education guidelines.
- As the Curriculum Management System is being implemented, processes related to the curriculum review recommendations can be included.