Post on-campus positions and view resumes to get the right candidate for your department in Bullseye powered by Handshake, the ultimate job and internship spot.
Never logged in as an employer before? Follow our step-by-step guide on how-to create an on-campus employer account.
1. Open up a new Google Chrome browser window (or a new tab).
2. Go to Bullseye powered by Handshake.
This process works best when using Google Chrome browser.
3. Click on the sign in with your email address text that's under the blue University at Buffalo Sign On button.
4. Type in your UB email address in the type box.
5. Click the blue Next button.
6. Click on Or log in using your Handshake credentials underneath the big blue University at Buffalo Sign On button.
7. Type in your Handshake password in the type box.
8. Click the blue Sign In button.
When posting a new job or internship in Bullseye powered by Handshake, you'll be asked to complete five sections. The sections include the Basics, Details, Preferences, Schools (which is University at Buffalo) and Preview.
Helpful Tip: The more fields you complete, the more well defined your job posting will be (and more likely you’ll attract well-qualified students).
1. Type or paste a description of your position into the Description text box.
Please put the job location (address) and office/department in the description.
2. Type in how many students do you expect to hire for this position. This number can be approximate and will not be displayed to students.
3. Please select if your position is Paid or Unpaid under Estimated Salary. Enter a dollar amount in the text box if the position is paid.
If the position is a credit-bearing internship, please make sure you select Unpaid.
4. Select Enter office locations to the question "Does this job have specific offices that students can apply to?"
5. Important: No matter where your office is located, please type Capen Hall, Buffalo, New York 14260, United States of America into the Job Location type box.
Add your particular preferences you'd like candidates to meet.
Want to check out your posting again? Easy! Just follow the instruction below to view postings that have been posted by you.
1. Log back into Bullseye powered by Handshake as an Employer.
2. Click on Jobs in the left toolbar.
3. Click on the Edit this text at the top of the page next to "viewing all UB - University at Buffalo, The State University of New York jobs" to edit the job view settings.
Start fresh! Diversify your candidate pool each year without the extra work. Just follow the instruction below to duplicate your previous job/internship posting in Bullseye powered by Handshake.
2. Search and find the posting you'd like to duplicate by either sorting by Jobs created by you. Or using the search bar to type in the job title.
4. This will take you to this job's overview page. From here, Click on the text Duplicate Job towards the top of the page underneath the gray Edit Details button.
5. This will immediately and automatically create a brand new copy of this job posting. All information about this job will be preserved, except for schools and applicants, which will allow a clean slate to edit and post this position to schools.
6. Add University at Buffalo using the drop down arrow or typing in the text box.
7. Once you've chosen University at Buffalo and it will appear underneath the school list, choose the Apply start date and the Expiration date.
8. Click the blue Next button at the bottom of the page.
Please only add University at Buffalo to your school list.
Please review your posting carefully to make sure all the information is correct before posting.
10. Once everything has been reviewed, click the blue Save button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
11. Please make sure that the NACE Career Readiness Competency label(s) have been added to the posting. If they're not, please:
The NACE Career Readiness Competencies labels are already created for you.