Information For Vendors

Increasing Your Visibility

Detail photo of a blue lanyard with the words Buffalo in white.

Holding a trademark license with the University at Buffalo provides you with greater visibility for your company and access to broader promotional opportunities within the university. Any order that is placed by the university that will be sold at cost or for a profit will be considered retail and must be produced by an officially licensed vendor (this includes fundraisers for internal groups as well as outside causes).

A detail photo of a pink sweatshirt with a UB logo on it.

Apply for a license

UB’s licensing agent is Learfield Licensing Partners. You must contact them directly.

For current vendor licensees

You must have a username and password to access the site.