An interview is a special opportunity to put your face on that paper file. Prepare for it and you will be successful.
Here are some possible topics that may be covered in your interview, but there can also be many others.
- How your interest in the profession developed.
- Your personal strengths.
- Experiences related to the profession.
- Additional experiences.
- Your academic preparation (major, significant courses, any special factors that have affected your record).
- Your personal interests.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Honors and awards.
- Knowledge about health care and ethical issues in health care today.
Be ready to discuss the above topics in depth.