Full-stack programmer analyst
CCR invited applicants for a full-stack programmer to work on a dynamic team developing XDMoD (open.xdmod.org). XDMoD is an open source tool to facilitate the management of high performance computing resources and is widely deployed at academic, industrial and governmental HPC centers.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Will be a problem solver, with good communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team
- This position also offers opportunities to conduct novel research, attend research conferences, publish scientific papers and mentor students.
- Development of tools to support the analysis and monitoring of computing resource accounting and performance data
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an emphasis on programming and software engineering, or in a scientific or engineering discipline with 1-2 years experience with software engineering. A combined education and experience equivalency will be considered.
- A demonstrated proficiency in software engineering with strong experience in Linux software development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill required.
- Knowledge of data warehousing, SQL, shell-scripting, and familiarity in Linux systems administration is desirable.
- Experience of software development practices such as continuous integration and revision control.
- Experience building interactive web-based portals, developing REST APIs, manipulation of structured data is highly desirable.
More details, contact information, and application instructions can be find on the UB Jobs website