Note: This software can be downloaded multiple times and does not limit the number of downloads.
1. Download AnyConnect.
2. Double click on the AnyConnect icon.
3. Click Continue on the Welcome screen.
4. Click Continue on the Software License
5. Click Agree to accept the software license agreement.
6. De-select all packages except the VPN package.
7. Click Continue.
8. Click Install on the Standard Install screen.
9. Enter your computer's password to authorize the
10. Click Close to complete the installation.
Have an operating system older than 10.9 that can't be upgraded? CIT makes available unsupported legacy versions of AnyConnect.
AnyConnect can be downloaded by faculty, staff and students who have paid the Comprehensive fee.
AnyConnect may be subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports. You are responsible for using AnyConnect in accordance with the requirements of U.S. law, and you hereby certify that you will comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce or other United States authority, and not export or allow the re-export of AnyConnect in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations.
For further information, consult the Bureau of Industry and Security Web site.