Operating System: All
Applies To: UB instructors
Last Updated: Jaunary 11, 2017
Document cameras come in different types and all types are
controlled by the touch panel.The three most common are:
Please make sure you have entered
your combination in the Teaching Station and have turned on the
- Press Document Camera on the left-hand side of the touch
- Press Power On to turn on the Document Camera. On some
document camera types you need to turn the camera head down.
- In most locations, Auto Focus is set automatically and is a
benefit most of the time. If focus continuously searches, turn
Auto Focus off by touching Focus In or Focus
Out momentarily. Press Auto Focus to turn it back
- Use controls for Zoom In and Zoom Out to adjust
the size of the image.
- Press Power Off to turn off the Document Camera.
Adjust the document camera (if possible), the zoom setting or
the object until the image is satisfactory. If there's still
a problem, select a different input and return to the Document
If possible, rotate the camera head all the way around to reset