Operating System: All
Applies To: UB instructors
Last Updated: Jaunary 11, 2017
Document cameras come in different types and all types are controlled by the touch panel.The three most common are:
Please make sure you have entered your combination in the Teaching Station and have turned on the Projector.
- Press Document Camera on the left-hand side of the touch panel.
- Press Power On to turn on the Document Camera. On some document camera types you need to turn the camera head down.
- In most locations, Auto Focus is set automatically and is a benefit most of the time. If focus continuously searches, turn Auto Focus off by touching Focus In or Focus Out momentarily. Press Auto Focus to turn it back on.
- Use controls for Zoom In and Zoom Out to adjust the size of the image.
- Press Power Off to turn off the Document Camera.
Adjust the document camera (if possible), the zoom setting or the object until the image is satisfactory. If there's still a problem, select a different input and return to the Document Camera.
If possible, rotate the camera head all the way around to reset the position.