Registration for our summer 2024 tutoring program will open on Friday, March 1st.
Our summer application consists of three documents: (1) Registration Form, (2) Academic Information Form, and (3) Payment Form. There is one additional document for individuals receiving virtual tutoring: Virtual Tutoring Procedures and Policies.
Payment and all application documents are required to secure a summer tutoring spot. We are not able to hold a tutoring spot without payment.
CLaRI only accepts electronic payments via credit card. Once your application has been received and processed, you will be emailed a payment link. Once we receive your payment, your application will be finalized and a confirmation letter will be emailed to you.
The application deadline is Friday, June 14th, 2024; however, registration can close earlier if our program is full.
1. Download and complete the above application documents. Parents can choose to do this one of two ways.
a. Parents can send in the completed parent and teacher components of the application.
b. Parents and teacher(s) can send in their respective components separately.
2. Upload completed application documents via this confidential folder: Box.
3. CLaRI faculty will reach out to the parents/guardians via email when an application has been received to finalize the date and time of tutoring.
4. CLaRI faculty will email the parents/guardians the electronic payment link. Parents will have one (1) week to submit payment. The tutoring spot will only be held for one week. If payment is not received by that time, the spot will be opened up to other families.
5. Once full payment has been received, CLaRI faculty will email and mail you a confirmation letter, parking pass, and North Campus map showing CLaRI's location.
If you encounter any difficulty submitting application documents or have questions, please contact CLaRI (email@example.com / 716-645-2470).