Decorated mortarboards have become a staple of commencement
ceremonies, as graduating students use humor and creativity to
celebrate past achievements and look toward new beginnings. Below
are a few of our favorites from UB’s 2017 ceremonies.
- That’s all, folks!
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Goal Digger
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my
- Adventure is out there
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless
- Let the journey begin
- Future Leader
- Passionately smashing every expectation
- The world could always use more heroes
- “If this isn’t nice, I don’t know what
is.” —Kurt Vonnegut