Use Mathematica: math software that integrates numeric and symbolic computations, graphics, programming language documentation and connectivity to other applications, available for Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
These instructions can be used to download Mathematica for Windows, Macintosh or Linux.
- Go to the Wolfram portal and create a Wolfram ID using your @buffalo.edu email address.
- Fill out the form to request an Activation Key. The key will display on the page and also be sent to your @buffalo.edu email address.
- Click the Product Summary page link to access your license.
- Click Get Downloads and select Download next to your platform.
- Run the installer on your machine, and enter the Activation Key at prompt.
- UB students, faculty or staff for use on personally-owned computers
- UB faculty/staff for use on UB-owned computers
This software is not licensed for federally sponsored research.