Store, access and manage your files securely from UB's
cloud-like file system: UBfs. Myfiles is your personal
storage space in UBfs. UBfs can be connected to many types of
devices, saving you the need to drag around a USB device to save
Your Myfiles space is stored in UBfs. Save your files to your
Myfiles space instead of a USB device or your computer, and then
you can access them from anywhere. See how to access your Myfiles
space from different systems, including mobile devices.
- Public_html is the folder with your personal web page;
may not be renamed or deleted.
- Ubunix.home is the place holder for your UBUnix home
directory; may not be renamed or deleted.
- store your Unix, Linux, or Mac files in this folder.
- contains the folder Solaris (migrated from the old ubfs). It
can be renamed or deleted.
- is the folder for your Windows files
- contains the folders nt and data (migrated from the old ubfs);
may be renamed or deleted.
You can access your MyFiles contents through the Web by going to
You can also access your Myfiles space from iOS or Android
devices and Windows, Mac or Linux computers. See how to access it
from wherever you are: