Set up your Android device to automatically connect to eduroam, UB’s secure, preferred Wi-Fi network.
Operating System: Android
Applies To: UB students, faculty, staff, researchers
Last Updated: April 9, 2020
Note: Administrative privileges are needed on your device.
1. Make sure your device's Wi-Fi is turned on (under Settings)
2. Select UB Connect from your device's available Wi-Fi networks (swipe down to choose the network)
3. Open your web browser and go to connect.buffalo.edu
4. Tap Start Connection Wizard
5. Tap Download
6. Tap Open with Google Play
7. Tap OK
8. Tap Open
9. Tap Install
10. Tap Open
11. Tap Next. You will be re-directed back to UB.
12. Enter your UBITName and UBITName Password in their respective fields and tap Log In
13. Once the status bar is complete, click Done