Set up your Android device to automatically connect to eduroam, UB’s secure, preferred Wi-Fi network.
Operating System: Android
Applies To: UB students, faculty, staff, researchers
Last Updated: July 17, 2019
Note: Administrative privileges are needed on your device.
1. Make sure your device's Wi-Fi is turned on
2. Select UB Connect from your device's available Wi-Fi networks
3. Open your Web browser, if it doesn't open automatically, and go to buffalo.edu
4. Click Configure and Connect
5. Verify the operating system shown matches the operating system on your device, and if so, tap Download
6. Tap Install
7. Tap Open
8. Tap Next. You will be re-directed back to UB.
9. Enter your UBITName and UBITName Password in their respective fields
10. Once the status bar is complete, click Done