Release Date: February 1, 2011
The University at Buffalo is closely watching the weather forecast. If the decision is made to cancel classes or activities, the university will use a variety of communication outlets to notify faculty, staff and students. Please do not contact University Police for updates on closing decisions.
Announcements and alerts regarding UB's closure, or a change in scheduled operations, will be posted on UB's emergency information website, http://www.emergency.buffalo.edu. Information also will be shared through:
• "All UB" campus e-mail alerts.
• UB Alert text messages and e-mails to mobile phones via UB Alert, https://www.getrave.com/login/buffalo.
• 645-NEWS, the UB information telephone information line.
• WBF0 88.7 FM, UB's official information radio station.
• UB Homepage, http://www.buffalo.edu.
• My UB, a Web-based personal portal, http://www.buffalo.edu/aboutmyub.
• UB Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/universityatbuffalo.
• UB Alert Twitter messages, http://twitter.com/ub_alert.
• Local broadcast media.
• 1620 AM, the campus traffic radio broadcast.
• 645-2345, University Police's campus conditions line.