In order to accept credit card payments, first you
- Complete a Credit Card Merchant Request Form.
- Read and understand the UBs Credit Card Merchant Requirements
- Submit your completed form to one of the experts.
- If you do not already have one, request installation of an analog phone line
for the credit card terminal:
- Enter Analog service for credit card terminal in
the Comments area
- Select N/A for VoIP services, phone set or call
Once your request has been submitted and accepted:
- One of experts will contact you to set up a time for a
consultation and review of the site where the credit card terminal
will be located. You can set up a time for your terminal to be
delivered when we will also provide training about how to:
- If you are a new credit card acceptor, you will be added
to our PCI Compliance list and will be contacted annually by email
to complete any necessary training and the annual PCI Compliance
questionnaire for your department
UB takes credit card information security very seriously. It is
your responsibility to learn the security policies and procedures.
Our experts are also available to help you to ensure the security
of your credit card payments.